Adrianne Palicki dons the new Wonder Woman costume

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Adrianne Palicki dons the new Wonder Woman costume but which costume looks the best?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think some of the fan art concepts are better than the new costume. I'm actually surprised that they went with the bright colors and roller disco look.

[​IMG]

3. I think it works, the one on the right looks like a butch Conan.

Everything's grey/brown these days, and anything from the old days gets desaturated by 50% and is called modern.

4. They're channeling Erin Gray from Buck Rogers in the late 70's...

[​IMG]

Personally, I think they should do Dazzler instead and get it over with. You know that's what the network execs really want to see...DAZZLER! She's a rocker! She dresses like a hooker! It's sort of like American Idol meets Glee meets Wonder Woman!

[​IMG]

5. Evel Knievel comes to mind.

[​IMG]

6. Didn't Jubilee have almost the exact same power? She was like the 90s version of Dazzler.

[​IMG]

7. According to Wikipedia, Jubilee created "fireworks of explosive plasma", while Dazzler "converted sound vibrations into light and energy beams". I wouldn't have known the difference without looking it up, apart from Dazzler wearing roller skates.

[​IMG]

8. Her face looks weird. But I don't think many people will notice...

9. By Weird do you mean hot?

10. Hot in the blond pics. In the wonder woman pic, her face looks weird. Maybe it's the bad lipstick.

11. I wonder if they will revert back to the subliminal BDSM messages in the original comic book.

[​IMG]

12. There's nothing subliminal about that. Also, lesbian BDSM is awesome :D