Armadeadn Lusts For Liam Neeson's Dreamy Eyes and Monster Cock

Discussion in 'monkeyCage' started by Armadeadn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Since I listen to Holllywood Babble On podcast I can't see Liam Neeson without without sniggering to myself thinking about that rumour.

2. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

What rumor? I don't listen to podcasts because podcasts are for fags.

I thought he was good in Schindler's List and Taken.

3. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Podcasts are for people who want to listen to stuff that isnt music sometimes, such as the atheist experience where they talk the most sense anyone has ever spoken, ever.

Anyway the rumour is that Liam neeson has the biggest cock in Hollywood. An old flame apparently likened it to an Evian bottle, the big one. After this was revealed a listener of the hbo from Scotland started a tumbler site where people submit their Liam Neesons cock jokes and the best are read out on the show.

neesoncock.com

That's why I chuckle when I see him these days.

4. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

\

Best one I've read: "Liam Neeson’s Cock is so big, whales sing in the ocean when he uses it to play air-guitar." I'm still laughing.

5. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Liam Neeson's cock is so big, that when he boards a passenger airliner the tip of his cock is disembarking at the other end.

On a side note my Mum saw a poster for The Grey and thought it was an advert for David Grey's new album lol.

6. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Liam Neeson's cock is so big, 3 days before he fucks someone the silver surfer turns up to warn of the impending destruction.

7. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Is this song about Liam Neeson, then?

8. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

I'm not sure but I know this one is:

9. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Don't think so. That song was used in Harold and Kumar's escape from Guantanamo Bay.

Just seen the trailer for The Grey and it looks interesting. A welcome chance from revenge action flicks.

10. Re: Fags Lust Over Liam Neeson's Dreamy Eyes and Monster Cock

Thread title changed to something more appropriate and moved to the dumpster where it belongs.

11. Since you were kind enough to appropriately rename this thread I'll post an appropriate link.

Kevin and Ralph were off last week so instead of the usual Hollywood Babble-On podcast they compiled every neeson cock joke that's been read out on the show into one mammoth episode.

Since monkey practically demanded it here is 2 hours and 40 minutes of non stop Liam Neeson's cock jokes. Enjoy.

http://smodcast.com/episodes/hollywood-babble-off-liam-neesons-cock-uncut/

12. Re: Faggots Talk About Liam Neeson's Cock

Are you talking about The Atheist Experience show based in Austin, Texas?

13. @Armadeadn

Talking about the size of some actor's cock isn't funny. It's just gay. Like really really gay.

[​IMG]

14. Don't hate because it isn't ryan reynolds.

15. You know I meant Ryan Gosling.

16. It's better than posting thread after thread of scat stories.
    [​IMG]

And you're judging me?

Winning.

17. I don't actually read the scat stories before I post them. I just use it as a way to troll the forum.

If you read the scat stories and enjoy them, there's probably something wrong with you.

18. I didn't read them. You're the one who wanted to spend the time looking for stories about people who like to eat shit.

And there's a difference between talking about someone who's got a huge cock, and making jokes about the comical nature of said cock, neither of which will turn you into a homosexual as you implied so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

19. So you watched the help? And it wasn't because some wife or girlfriend made you sit through it? Wow, you really are a fag!

20. What? No I've not seen the help, why did you even bring that up? I sure as hell didn't mention it. Your vague attempts at insults are becoming rather abstract.