Countdown To E3 2011

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, Mar 31, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

This summer E3 will be held in Los Angeles and is not that far away now we are in April. So what better way to get some discussion and ideas on what known or unknown games or hardware will be shown early.

Here is a few ideas to get the ball rolling:

> Nintendo and Sony to come out and say they have new consoles in development with some unveiled graphics.

> Kingdom hearts 3

> Microsoft hand-held?

> Half-life Episode 3?

Discuss on what you think may or may not be shown and what you would love to see announced.

2. I would like to see Dark Cloud 3. A lot. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever happen.

More likely would be something about Half-Life from Valve. I'm looking forward to that if it finally happens.

3. Left 4 Dead 3

4. That would be nice, even though I did not finish the other two.

Indeed. It has been a while since we heard anything about Half-Life. I just hope they canned Episode 3 and just started on Half-Life 3 itself.

5. I hope they are close to finishing Episode 3 and are now hard at work on Half-Life 3.

6. Haha, that would be a better idea. Surely making a third episode would not take this long? I have been wanting the next part since that cliffhanger on Episode 2.

7. I hope Valve is just working on Half-Life 3. It's been too long since episode 2. I think the time where another episode would have made sense has long since passed.

8. And now Portal 2 is out, valve should have their time free.

The only games I am looking forward to seeing is Uncharted 3, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, Saints Row 3, mass effect 3, Gears of War 3, Zelda and The Last guardian. Also surprises are welcome like Grand theft Auto 5.

9. Dear Game Santa,

This year I demand you bring me:

Gears of War 3
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Mass Effect 3
    Metal Gear Solid: Rising
    News on either Half-Life 2 Episode 3 or Half-Life 3, your choice
    News on GTA: V

10. How about both!? That would make up for our waiting!

11. Don't be ridiculous.

12. I still want MS to eat up Nintendo and come out with the Sandbox.

13. What I said with the first post:

Don't know about Sony, but I got it right about Nintendo. ;)

Looking forward to the new Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 to be announced!