Mayweather v Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by supersonic, May 3, 2015.

1. Watched this with some friends and dudebros. I was mainly just in it for the free food and drinks, but the fight itself was interesting. Obviously didn't live up to the hype though. My n00b-pinions are:

Pacquiao seemed genuinely interested in putting on a show, but his opponent wanted to play it safe. Mayweather is a little bitch. I wonder if they had a pedometer on him, because he probably ran a full marathon inside the ring. Could've all been a setup for a re-match, since it was a $400M fight.

I watched for free and ate fried chicken without getting hit in the face, so I'm the real winner here.

2. I don't really pay any attention to boxing anymore; use to like watching some of the big events in the past but, as everything is behind expensive PPVs, I don't know any of the characters in the sport so pay it little mind. I do miss watching the big fight nights with mates; maybe I'll get back into wrestling instead.

3. LOL...now Pacquiao is claiming that he tore his rotator cuff before the fight.