Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by supersonic, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Merging some of the low interest movie threads into a larger trailers thread. Cleaning house!

[​IMG]

2. Pixels - 2015

May watch for nostalgia. I laughed at the Pacman creator bit.

3. Re: Pixels - 2015

The trailer looked interesting until I saw Adam Sandler and Kevin James... At best I will see this film in around 10 years when it is on TV at some god forsaken hour as I have nothing better to do...

4. Re: Pixels - 2015

Peter Dinklage - Yes
    Retro game characters - Yes
    Adam Sandler not acting like his usual retard roles - Tolerable

Doesnt look like it will be that great though so it's going to be Torrent film only when bored I guess.

5. Soaked in Bleach

I was a huge fan, but I'm gonna stick with the official explanation. Dude was a junkie. Haven't gotten around to seeing the HBO documentary yet either.

6. Re: Soaked in Bleach

So is this some conspiracy theory thing about how Courtney Love really killed him and it wasn't suicide? Dude was a self destructive junkie. I'm pretty sure the official story is the correct one.

7. Re: Soaked in Bleach

Yep. When a movie trailer makes you sympathize with Courtney fucking Love, the movie is probably destined for worst of all time.

8. Point Break

Pretty sure someone a Warner Bros subscribed to the GoPro Youtube Channel and got the bright idea to mesh all the clips together into a movie... I guess adding Johnny Utah and Bodhi makes it easier to market.

On a side note, the GoPro channel is one of the coolest things on YT.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GoProCamera/videos

9. Re: Point Break

That's probably fairly accurate, although I doubt many older movie goers that liked Point Break are going to be that excited about a remake.

10. Big Trouble in Little China remake

Good lord, noooooooooo!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/1/8702063/big-trouble-in-little-china-remake-the-rock

11. Re: Big Trouble in Little China remake

[​IMG]

12. Re: Big Trouble in Little China remake

Dear god no.

Chris Pratt would probably have been perfect in a remake. He can pull off a mix of comedy and action pretty well.

13. Re: Big Trouble in Little China remake

It seems like pre-development. Hopefully it will be shitcanned.

14. Terminator Genisys

15. Re: Terminator Genisys

Looks really bad. And it only has like a 20% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's not really a Terminator movie anyway without James Cameron.

16. Re: Terminator Genisys

But it has Khaleesi!

17. Re: Terminator Genisys

Mother of Dragons seems horribly miscast as Sarah Conner.

18. Creed - Rocky 7/spinoff

It's about the box career of Apollo Creed's son, after his poor father was pushed out a window by a dead alligator.

19. The Martian

This simultaneously looks intriguing and extremely stupid... not sure where I stand with Ridley Scott after Prometheus.

20. The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

This looks like a better James Bond movie than a James Bond movie.