Nintendo 3DS UK launch Line-up

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, Feb 8, 2011.

1. The Nintendo 3DS UK game launch line-up has been revealed:

• PilotWings Resort
    • Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends
    • Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
    • Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends
    • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
    • The Sims 3
    • PES 2011 3D - Pro Evolution Soccer
    • LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
    • Ridge Racer 3D
    • Super Monkey Ball 3D
    • Samurai Warriors: Chronicles
    • Asphalt 3D
    • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
    • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
    • Rayman 3D

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/114/1148348p1.html

It is okay I guess. There are a few titles worth getting.

2. I wouldn't get any of those games which means I 'probably' wont get one at launch.

Speaking of launch I saw the console for £199 on pre order in Sainsburys at the weekend which I think is one of the better prices out there.

3. Street Fighter IV and PES 2011 seem the only ones worth getting for me, but it's best to wait until Zelda and Star Fox is out before getting one.

4. Pilotwings seems like the stand out title to me. Unless its crap. I'll probably get this early as I'm desperate to waste cash on something at the moment. Seriously, I want something shiny and new.

5. I am in the same boat to a degree, I tend to buy consoles at launch and will probably end up buying one by 'accident'.

I had no intention of buying a PS3 or a DS phat on launch day but still somehow ended up going home with one. I got a 360 within a week and pre ordered a Wii and before that a Gamecube.

The only thing that really might stop me getting a 3DS on launch is that awful line up of launch games. It looks like one of the worst ever!

6. Launch line ups are normally pretty spartan; the 3DS lineup seems OK to me - not mindblowing but not bad either.

7. I won't be Buying one of these at launch None of those games Impress me and apparently The 3DS is up to £50 more expensive in the UK than it is in the USA In some shops :(

8. This is why you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, Americans deal in $'s, you couldn't even buy one with £'s.

9. the Internet!? I only get my Info from reliable sources such as the Daily Mail!

although tbh I reckon I could con a simple American to swap me a 3DS for some shiny Beads.