PSN Gamercards?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Alpolio, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Anyone else remember those? I found a great PSN gamercard site that works wonderfully.

http://psnprofiles.com/

It uses your latest game as the cards background. Here's mine.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I can't find an XBL site that does the same thing. The XBL gamercards that I've found still look the same as they did in 2007.

2. Mine is a bit wrong, I played Shadow of Mordor last and it even shows that as the last trophy I collected in the trophy list. Maybe it shows the newest game you have played?

[​IMG]

3. Not used one of these for years. I need more platinums. What game is that your playing Alpolio?

[​IMG]

4. This card works different than they do on XBL. It won't show your current activity. It'll will only show your trophies and the game they belong to. The game that I had up on it this morning was "Ys: Memories of Celceta". But I won a trophy on Sine Mora on lunch. Now my background is Sine Mora.

[​IMG]

I do think that PSN has a glitch. I know that I have to manually upload my Vita trophies, but I'm also having to do that on my PS4 too. I always thought that PS+ accounts would sync everything automatically, but for some reason my trophies won't sync until I pull up my trophy list.

5. You say that but I haven't won a single trophy in Grim Fandango, infact I only loaded it up as I had a problem with the update file downloading. As soon as it started loaded I closed it and went back to Shadow of Mordor.

Yesterday my picture was GTA V when I had won 3 trophies in Shadow of Mordor since I last played GTA V. For me it seems to show the newest game I played/loaded.

6. Under settings, check "Hide games on profiles with 0%". That should fix it.

7. Here is mine

[​IMG]

The background definitely shows the last game you got a trophy in.

8. Ooooo... here's a good site. It has both PSN, XBL, and Steam cards.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/

[​IMG]
    PSN

[​IMG]
    XBL

[​IMG]
    Steam

[​IMG]
    PSN & XBL

And this site claims to do free updates though-out the day. 8)

9. PSN Profiles added an animated gamer card. It reminds me of the signature art that I'd see on the old G4TV forums.

[​IMG]