The New PVC MIA List

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by supersonic, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Located:

theblackcat
    arande
    ali_f
    chairmansteve
    andrewc513
    GafferUK
    fusion

Post Refuge Camp MIA:

aks
    LTk
    lordspark
    armitage
    og10
    guicho80
    fearsomepirate
    lumzi

MIA from PVCF-2002, possibly KIA:

mizzle
    encryptedmind
    lycantrophy
    embargiel
    pirateguy
    pjBliverpool
    koreansk8ter
    Joeblow
    Kolgar
    Chipaku
    CriTioN
    Coleslaw
    TraderX
    Saikyou
    qwerty710710
    Edouble
    Jonniethm
    sm684614
    DavidSouth
    Joeblow
    Kolger
    HarakoMeshi
    Aiden
    Rival
    Fragdoll
    Duffman
    Armoured_Chicken
    Boggyb
    Sushified
    Champion
    ImMoRTaL
    Knives
    Knowbody
    G3M1N1
    Pat777
    Pichu
    SacredCraft
    moofoo3
    Airzonk
    SEGAMAN
    nenroth
    boohoohoo
    Sirius_Grey
    Chris_Redfield
    toddler
    PirateGuy
    Boclfon479
    saycheese
    DAISHI
    masyauefa
    TheRhubarbMan
    200c
    Highlander
    Icebird
    FulltimeKiller
    rogueee
    pvcHH

Confirmed KIA:

SH64 - RIP

2. Isn't arande signed up on here?

3. There's a good chance we'll never see the people from before the refugee camp again.

After the refugee camp? Who knows. Those were some of our top members so it would suck if they didn't migrate. I'm afraid the shittiness of the refugee camp drove them away.

4. It's a shame some of those posters will never join us. Hopefully they were lurking and knew about the part time forum.

Then again, one day day we will have a new batch a great posters to fill in the void.

5. I'll be pissed if Andrew and AKS don't come over. I considered myself good friends with those guys.

6. Yeah, I hope andrew, aks, fusuion, blackcat, and fearsomepirate make it over.

7. Where the hell is Chairmansteve?

8. Any point in seeking old members who left? I know there's a few old names from before my time who contributed a lot.

9. If there are any ways to contact them, I would go for it. The more of us the better.

10. Not really. Earlier I was trying to get as many of the old threads re-created as possible. BUT, I realized that defeats the point of starting fresh. Also, I'm incredibly lazy.

11. I have Andrew on my facebook so I will go post him this new forum just in case he missed it.

12. Unfortunately I think this is about it as far as the migration. I'm not even sure if AKS and Andrew are coming over. Last I heard from Andrew he was basically saying he would be done with PVCF when the old site went down, and AKS was saying he wasn't sure if he would stay active on a new site.

We're going to have to try to bring new people in with the main site.

13. Well once we have the website up with at least enough content and putting it up on Google, we should start generating people checking us out, and then hopefully they will join.

I have not seen many website forum groups working together for a website, so this will probably work out better than a few guys doing the work.

Just messaged that bitch Andrew now, I will tell you what he says when he has replied.

14. I just hadn't had a chance to go by the refugee camp yet today. I am glad to see my absence was noticed :)

15. Wow, you don't give people much of a chance to migrate to the new place before you list them mia ;)

Loving the new forums, even cleaner than the last. Hopefully we can get more old members back and then attract some new ones with good discussions and or a main site.

16. Well I'm back so I can be knocked off the list. Well done for salvaging the forum!

17. You do realise you're effectively thanking ichi? I think the end days are on us. Quickly start a percentage discussion to rebalance the cosmic order.

Have to say it's been good to see ichi and cmdrmonkey sort something so decent so quick. Good work indeed.

18. Do you know I was just thinking about percentages.

Now VAT is 20% and Income tax roughly the same that means, the govenment takes 20% off us before we get paid and then roughly 17% off what we buy. Why don't they just have done with it and take all our money.

I filled up today and it cost me over £90 for 70 litres.

19. You need to up date the list. Half these people are here now.

20. I'd create one if I knew anything about the game. It looks like he was lurking on PVCF2 yesterday. Not sure why he didn't register here.

Andrew registered but he's just lurking for some reason.