Upcoming Games Wishlist

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armadeadn, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Which of all the currently upcoming games are you guys looking forward to/going to buy? Instead of constantly posting new lists as you buy games or new games are announced it would just be easier if everyone simply modified their original post to include updates.

The games I want are (in no particular order):

Resident Evil 6
    Need For Speed Most Wanted
    Watchdogs
    The Last Of Us
    Beyond: Two Souls
    Black Ops 2
    Metal Gear Solid Risingrevengeancetribution
    Assassin's Creed III
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Tekken x Street Fighter
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII (if it's even still being made)
    Halo 4
    Forza Horizon

2. Resident Evil 6
    Final Fantasy X HD
    Monster Hunter Vita
    Watch Dogs
    The Last of us
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Beyond: Two Souls
    Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
    Tales of Xillia 1 and 2
    Tales of Innocence Vita
    South Park: The Stick of truth

Just those for now.

3. I think it's about time I got a PS3/ Vita and my current plan is to do all that with AC3 bundles. Than I'll get Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us.

4. Dishonored
    Watch Dogs
    The Last of Us
    Halo 4
    GTA V

5. I hope this happens. [​IMG]

6. Sadly there isn't much I'm looking forward to. Maybe Elder Scrolls Online

7. I need a new rainbow six vegas game. Terrorist Hunt coop mode was too awesome.

8. Rainbow Six patriots looks good but a lot of people have said otherwise. I heard people criticising it for its heavy rain esque moments, but heavy rain was awesome!

9. Unless Patriots has something similar to Terrorist Hunt, I'm not going to be too interested. All Ghost Recon Future Soldier had was a survival type mode which me and my friend got tired of in 2 days.

Also, that footage that Ubi showed in 2011 of Patriots was what they said was "target gameplay footage" and they haven't showed anything since.. the game may end up totally different than what we saw. Kind of like what happened to future soldier.

10. Here's my original post updated:

Resident Evil 6 (not interested as everyone says it's shit)
    Need For Speed Most Wanted (second most disappointing game ever)
    Watchdogs (unreleased)
    The Last Of Us (unreleased)
    Beyond: Two Souls (unreleased)
    Black Ops 2 (got it, love it)
    Metal Gear Solid Risingrevengeancetribution (released, still mean to pick up)
    Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain/5 (unreleased)
    Assassin's Creed III (got, almost finished. shaky start but easily the best in the series)
    Grand Theft Auto V (ALMOST!)
    Tekken x Street Fighter (unreleased)
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (got, haven't really touched it)
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII (status unknown)
    Halo 4 (halo reach made me realise I've grown out of halo, it's pretty much the same as it was 10 years ago. back then we didn't have many console FPS games...)
    Forza Horizon (i'm taking a break from racing games, they always just turn into a boring grind)

Oh, and did someone say Mirror's Edge 2? I fucking LOVED Mirror's Edge 1.

Hope it's true. A few months ago DICE did say that Mirror's Edge 2 was on their to do list...

11. I see no MGS5 in your list.

12. I don't know what you're talking about.

13. Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain then.

14. Is The Last Guardian in any danger of showing up soon? Seems like its been forever. I'm worried it's not going to be worth the wait in the end.

15. It might make it right at te end of the PS3's life. They've poured waaay too much money into it to just cancel it, I'd imagine and it'd probably be too costly to transfer development to PS4.

Hell, they'll have released two Gran Turismos in the time it's taken this game to show up.

16. I am sure that I heard a while back that it was being moved to the next generation. I could be wrong of course. That aside, it has not been canned so it is most probably being refined as we speak.