Video Game Baftas

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armadeadn, Mar 17, 2011.

1. These are the results of the Video Game Bafta Awards 2011:

(winning games are in bold)

What do you think? Did Mass Effect 2 really deserve best game? Did Red Dead really deserve such a poor showing? Limbo was up for best game?

What do you make of these somewhat dubious results? Surely FFXIII takes best story? No?

2. You need to make the categories clearer. I thought you'd just pasted a random list of games. Try and get rid of unnecessary information too.

No, I don't think FFXIII deserves best story.

3. Is that better mate?

4. F1 2010 seems an odd choice based on what I've heard. RDR deserved something too.

5. I think it's bizarre that Red Dead Redemption didn't even get a nomination for any of the individual categories despite being a nominee for the GAME Award. And COD: Black Ops receives a 'Story' nomination and not RDR?

6. My brother loves F1 2010. But then again he's an F1 nut and there's not been much on offer for a few years so he's bound to say that. Red Dead was my game of the year in 2010 and I'm somewhat surprised to see ME2 win best game. I haven't played it for a couple of weeks as I find it to be a good game at best but I'm 5000% sure that I'm in the minority on that one.