Where do you get your news?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I admit I'm an avid NPR listener. I'll also list Hardball and CNN as my sources.

[​IMG]

http://people-press.org/2008/08/17/news-interest-and-knowledge/

2. I tend to use a combination of Sky News and BBC News for both of which I have an app on my phone. Probably the first thing I do in the morning after waking up is check both.

3. I get my news from Comedy Central. The most fair and balanced news in America.

4. I read pvc forums.

5. I lift two fingers to the wind and fart. Any other news is unreliable.

6. I grew tired of listening to popular music a while ago and switched to NPR. They play a lot of unique music and of course the news. They also broadcast the BBC late at night. I'm going to be pissed if the conservatives kill it.

7. NPR, BBC, and PBS in the rare occasion that I watch anything. I also enjoy Colbert and Stewart for humor.

Fox is among the worst ever, and MSNBC tries to do a polar opposite immitation of them. Both are actually pretty corporate, however, which is matches up well with our two corporate-owned political parties.

8. wait now, none of those rows add up!! I don't get it :x

9. BBC and a few forums I frequent. Although I don't really care much about news these days unless its sports or entertainment.

10. Primarily from the web these days...I'll typically visit Boston.com, New York Times, LA Times, BBC, CNN, DailyKos, ESPN, MacRumors, AppleInsider, and TouchArcade multiple times a day. I do like PBS as well, but have tailed off from watching the News Hour during the last year. I read a bit of Mother Jones from time to time. I'd like to find a good general news magazine to read on a regular basis, but those seem to be a rare item these days. My interest in magazines has picked up with the tablet use.

11. The Daily Show, NPR, and the BBC.

Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are political propaganda masquerading as news. It's sad that people take them seriously.