Xbox One Gamercards.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Alpolio, May 14, 2016.

1. I found an site that focus' on Xbox One gamercards. This is also the fastest gamercard site that I've found. They've got 4 cards to pick from.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It tracks both game activity and apps. And the background color is based on your XB1's background color settings.

2. Pretty sure you're still the only Xbox 3 owner here. But out of curiosity what are these gamer tags for? I only see them as signatures on the more colorful gaming forums.

3. Mainly for using as sigs I think. I posted one up for psn profiles ages ago. Think it's still kicking around. Sad indictment of the X1 that no-one else has bothered yet. I got a few grand tax rebate a while back and was looking to get a treat for me. Still couldn't see enough to justify an xbone.

4. #4 Alpolio, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    I use it as a signature in my email. It's easy to tack one on in Gmail. Although, I prefer a real app over a lame web app. They're way too limited for my tastes.

[​IMG]

I still have my PS4. I bought it on launch. I was caught up in the hype machine with the rest of you fools. :)

[​IMG]

But, as you all know, I've switched my focus to my XB1 and now my PS4's disk eject is going out. So that PSN gamercard hardly ever updates anymore. I'm tempted to upgrade it to the new Uncharted 4 Limited Edition set. But with the PS4K right around the corner, I backed off. I may end up giving it to my 12 yr old nephew.

5. Cool story bro. I'll give you $20 for your PS4 if you don't want it.

6. I can't do it, dude. I'm afraid that I'll go to hell for ripping you off.

• lol lol x 1
  7. lol @ 28 alerts... that what you get for trying to troll counter-strike. epic reverse troll thread derailment.

8. He has his xboxone gamer card as his email signature? The man knows no shame.