Chat Room

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. My last dog died a few months ago. He'd sit up all night staring at me while I slept wanting something. I new something was wrong so I took him to the vet for a check-up and after one test they said he'd probably die in a week or two. They wanted to do more tests and I said no. I was going to take him home for a few days and bring him back to be put down. Then the vet said let me do a quick ultrasound, and I let her, and she came back and said he'd die a really bad death that night and we should put him down now, which we did. I kind of feel like the vet was trying to take me to the cleaners. She obviously knew my dog was going to die but wanted to get me for another $1500 in tests before she delivered the news. A few month before that my other dog had a seizure and became completely paralyzed. He couldn't even blink, but he could hear us and would whine until he heard our voices. It was early in the morning and we tried getting him to a vet, but most were closed. At some point my wife said he was dying and we pulled the car over and pet him until he passed.

2. Sorry to hear that, sounds tough but at least you did all you could for them.

3. Sorry about your dogs guys. It's rough. I sympathize with monkey about getting another dog as well. It's been a long time since my dog past and I still don't want to get another one.

4. 10 years later...

5. The GTA VI trailer looks very impressive. I'm planning on doing a rebuild next year after Zen 5 chips are available and will be ready for it.

6. I'm not sure what to think. It looks great, but it's hard to say if it will hold my interest. It certainly looks like it has a lot of big booty twerking.

7. Most of those segments are based on things real people did in viral videos, most of them from Florida except I think the crazy lady dual wielding hammers, who was from California (shocking...).

[​IMG]

8. Okay that’s pretty funny.

9. GTA 6 is my daily reality of driving around in South Florida.

10. Looks pretty good.

11. Looks pretty decent. I'm still stewing about Amazon injecting advertisements unless you pay an additional monthly fee into a service I'd already paid a subscription fee. It's probably to pay for the disastrous Lord of the Rings mess of a series that was an abysmal failure.

12. I didn't realize they did that, but I don't watch Amazon very often. The Boys and Incredible are really good and I need to finish the Expanse, but mostly I use it because it's included with the membership. I'm not paying extra for it.