The Fall - Netflix

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by supersonic, Jan 25, 2015.

1. If you haven't seen this, watch it! It's a Netflix show that takes place in Belfast, but stars Gillian Anderson.

Loosely similar to Columbo, with a modern gritty twist. Basically a multi-episode cat and mouse game where, the viewer knows all the players. The story is in the increasing escalation from both sides. Very, very well done, and extremely difficult to stop watching...

2. Its BBC over here so people would probably have to find it on iPlayer rather than Netflix unless they are using an American proxy.

3. Is there more nudity than Columbo?

4. Well I finished the show. It probably compares better to Hannibal than Columbo. The Hannibal vs. Will Graham aspect, minus the case of the week. Much more nudity than Columbo ever dealt with.

The concluding 2 episodes were not great. Not bad, but not great. Maybe it's because I didn't want it to end and the bad guy to be caught... Seems like both sides started doing some truly bizarre things in season 2.

Netflix made it seem like it was one of their shows. But I didn't pay attention to the ad too much.