10 reason why the Wii sucks

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bfun, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I'm multi-tasking on a few things at the moment so I am making a few typo mistakes today. Nice trolling though.

2. This whole thread is trolling.

3. Maybe so, but Bfun gave reasons on why it sucks, not lame reasons either. This is reasonable in the bounds of non trolling.

4. I gave good reasons too. The games are shit, the graphics are shit, and the controls are shit. It doesn't get much shittier than that. Even the name of the system is gay as hell. There's nothing good about the Wii. It's a huge turd and it belongs in a landfill next to the copies of ET for Atari.

5. Not every game is shit. How about you name 20 games that are shit and I'll try 20 which are not? That would be quite fun.

Also remember that the Wii was designed for multiplayer fun type games too which are always fun with a group of friends, especially when they are pissed. Either that or online. I have explained why the graphics are shit, although they are not eye burning bad. This goes to my other thread about people only caring about graphics.

6. Don't get me started on how terrible the online experience is on the Wii. They made it impossible to talk to other people, and nearly impossible to add anyone as a friend. And there are like two games that have online. One is Mario Kart, and I can't think of the other one. Way to go Nintendo!

LOL! Who are you kidding? They're unbelievably terrible. I've seen poop that looks better. Nintendo should be ashamed.

I can't even think of 20 Wii games. Shovelware isn't that memorable.

7. Do you hate Nintendo as a whole, or is it just the Wii?

There is a ton of online Wii games. With good ones being Mario kart, Monster Hunter Tri, Animal Crossing and the new Goldeneye game. This includes Wiiware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games

I agree with you about being unable to talk to people and friend codes. Although there is Wiispeak which a few games can use to talk to each other. Not as great as what the PC, Xbox and PS3 do though.

8. I hate what Nintendo has become. I used to love them back in the NES and SNES days. And I even thought the Gamecube was a seriously underrated console.

It's analogous to a fine dining restaurant suddenly switching over to fast food.

With the DS and the Wii they've turned to exploiting gimmicks and the ignorance of the public for huge profits. They keep rehashing the same tired franchises and cranking out shovelware. It's disgusting. I want the Nintendo that made innovative and original games back.

9. I know they have gone downhill a bit in the game department, but that is only because most developers know most people are playing the Xbox or PS3.

And what have Nintendo become? You mean they used to be about originality? They still are, just look at the consoles after the Snes.(Except the shitty gamecube)

Nintendo 64:

Redefined the platform genre and also the first console with an analogue controller for 3D movement

Nintendo Wii:

Motion control and games which were original at the start and are fun.

Nintendo DS:

First touch screen gaming device. Which was copied by the I Pad and now PSP2. Lots of fun and amazing games, not even you could go against that, Monkey. :p

Nintendo 3DS:

World first for 3D picture without the need of glasses, also world first for 3D gaming. Added with touch screen = plenty of epic gaming.

Next Nintendo console:

I could not give an guess or answer for this as Nintendo do need to do something that pleases the graphic and mature crowd whereas keeping the younger audience happy. Any takers for a guess?

The DS is probably the most popular console out at the moment. I know the sells are the highest for the market so keep it out of your Nintendo hatred.