Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Phisix, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Which one of the Russian guys is the "dark skinned" guy CNN talked about? What a bunch of incompetent clowns pretending to be reporters.

2. They really need to catch this guy TODAY. I can only imagine what the price tag for the absolutely huge law enforcement and military presence is going to be if it drags on beyond that.

3. Such a mighty force cannot take down one more man. :-\ Supposedly they are Russians too.

4. They are going door to door. I am not sure where he could hide.

5. They just lifted the mass transit ban for the most part and the stay-indoors advisory. Basically, it looks like they blew it when they had the shootout in the early AM, and are saying "we didn't have enough people on the scene to establish a perimeter". It doesn't sound like they're sure he's still in the Boston area. The door-to-door in Watertown didn't turn anything up.

6. Unfortunately this means someone else will probably die as he tries to gather resources. He wont have enough cash to get very far and he'll eventually need food and transportation. My guess is that he is in panic mode right now and doesn't have a plan.

7. I shot this dude on CounterStrike. I'm a hero!

8. http://www.livestream.com/necn_live

This may end soon. He's cornered. He's wounded.

9. Appears they got him out.. possibly alive? Nothing really confirmed yet other than officers applauding from distance, ambulance leaving, and local boston news stations assuming he is in custody. And police officers seem to be leaving too.

10. Boston Police tweeted in custody.

11. Alive and conscious. Surprising, and a credit to the law enforcement teams that pulled it off. I saw something that said they had found him with thermal imaging. He really wasn't very far from the police staging areas in Watertown at the Arsenal Mall.

Just saw this: they're taking him to Beth Israel hospital, which has a Level 1 trauma unit. May have very serious injuries/large loss of blood.

12. That's disappointing. I was really hoping he'd be another case of death by cop.

13. Great! Now lets kill him.

14. Massachusetts is a non death penalty state, so there will never be justice in this case.

15. But he will most likely die in prison.

16. Hopefully. I'm not even a huge fan of the death penalty. But a guy who kills an 8 year old boy and two young women, and destroys almost 200 lives deserves to die. I don't care what the appeals process would cost if he were on death row. Death is the only justice in this kind of case.

17. Alive is good. That means he will eventually talk/testify, and the state will put together a case against him with all the evidence. Bullsh*t artists like Alex Jones won't be able to pass off their "false flag" crap as easily if he's alive and on trial.