Charlie Sheen Trying to Sue Half Men $100 Million

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Phisix, Mar 10, 2011.

1. This will not please Monkey.

Good luck with that Charlie.

2. This will not please monkey at all.

3. Somehow I don't think "I was too coked out of my skull to show up for work and cursed out my boss" is a particularly compelling case.

4. This fiasco is more entertaining than the stupid show ever was.

5. Anything is more entertaining than that crapass show. I'm amazed it stayed on for seven years. People like watching shit I guess.

6. This video is more entertaining than the show. I finally saw the interview and can't beleive some of the stuff he's saying. It genuinely funny though.

7. It's official. Ashton Kutcher will be replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men.

8. Ashton Kutcher isn't bi-winning.

9. Not that it matters, but how is Kutcher going to pull off being the dad on that show?

10. If what I remember is correct, Sheen only played the uncle (the father's brother).

11. They found the only person less talented and more undeserving of fame than Sheen. I'll give the show six episodes before it gets cancelled.

12. It doesn't matter. They are going to milk the free publicity Sheen gave them for whatever it's worth. When it dries up they'll pull the plug.

13. Yeah, I'm kind of surprised they're even going through the motions of replacing Sheen instead of just axing the show, but I guess the mutual hatred demands it.