Chat Room

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. When is the bleeming bleem filter going to start working?

Oh nice. I see it works.

2. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

There is no filter. Real men say fuck.

3. AMERiCA!!!

BLEEM YEAH!

4. Oh. It must be my personal filter then.

5. You guys are ridiculous. You can say bleem all you like. There's no filter. Bleem. See?

[edit] what the bleem?

6. It's nice to know that I'm not the only bleeming person who affected by the bleem filter.

7. Things seem to have gone back to normal. The first 2 days this place was rammed but today its been properly slow.

If you guys want to attract new people we are going to have to attempt to keep it more active. We know Chi can spam the place up if need be but I am not sure that is the answer.

8. Yeah. I'm not buying into the whole articles/main page thing to attract new people. I'm gonna try to get new visitors the old fashion way... big fucking titties. Female only though, so Bfun need not apply.

9. Are you suggesting threads containing nothing but pictures of said female appendages or are we going back to a time of avatars with said body parts doing a bit of moving around/wobbling/bouncing?

10. Hey! I'll have you know that my spam is responsible for 12.5% of all the traffic on the Internet.

11. I reported you!

12. I reported you for being a gay!

13. I reported you for being homo!

14. The main thing is to bulk up this place with good topics. I know I found this place through good topics. I'm pretty sure most forums are dead in their first few days.

15. Kids, kids. You're both wooly woofters.

16. Then people best get creating threads or replying to them more. lurking in the shadows just reading them won't do us any good.

Oh you just didn't Chi!!

17. I have been replying all morning to ones that I have input/something to say on. Not just short replies either, deep and insightful ones I tell you.

18. The problem is Google Search doesn't dump anyone off yet, but when they finally do, we need to be able to deliver some serious T&A.

19. I thought you would have made a topic about Kingdom Hearts 3D by now Phisix, I left it for you seeing as your are the KH fanboy of these parts.

I kind of watched the video earlier but kept missing bits as I was reading the news at the same time.