Chat Room

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Ending up in hospital because of the jab? Or because they caught covid??

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

2. I think he was saying he's seen breakthrough cases with vaccinated people

3. The last news we had was that 60% of people entering hospital were unvaccinated but that still leaves 40% of people who have had one or two jabs, still quite high IMO. Really I'd want that to be 10% max to be really confident in the jab and it's effectiveness.

The ONS don't seem to have this info currently, or its I'd deeper on their site than I saw with a brief skim.

Still, when you see stories like this, it makes you realise how dumb some people are, now he is too dead to do anything about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

4. Definitely one or didn't adhere to the mask mandate (14-28 days) after the 2nd dose.

From my understanding you will not need to be hospitalized or be in serious harm if you completed the full inoculation period. That's 14-28 days after the final dose, depending on the vaccine.

5. My daughter (13) has tested positive for Covid so we all in isolation now.

Both myself and my wife have come back negative so hopefully that's a good sign for vaccine as we both had both doses.

6. Hope all goes well. With luck she'll be able to shrug it off like most kids. If it's the Delta variant you'll probably get it too but the vaccine should help. My son can get his first shot in a few weeks but my daughter is still a few years away. Masks are going to be optional when they return to school next week.

7. She started to feel unwell on Thursday, did the rapid flow on Saturday which showed up as positive and then had the official test on Sunday which was also positive. We have been contacted by track and trace and because it started on the Thursday we have been told we must isolate until 23:59 this coming Sunday.

Both myself and my wife have been doing lateral flow test to see if we have picked it up, just done one about an hour ago, and we both show negative every time so I think we have probably dodged this at this point. We both had different vaccines too, she had the Astra and I had the Pfizer.

In the UK we haven't yet approved the jab for kids younger than 16 although we expect 12-15 to come next. My daughter has already said she will have it if offered to her.

Our school summer holiday doesn't end until early September so she still has a few weeks off school yet anyway.

8. #6089 cmdrmonkey, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  9. Is it really that hard this day and age to get laid?

10. #6091 cmdrmonkey, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    No idea. I get the impression online dating is kinda useless. You have to be able to actually talk to girls in real life and form friendships with them. That's probably hard to do when you hate them with a passion, and your mind has been warped by a bunch of toxic garbage you found on the internet like these dudes. A lot of them also seem to be autistic, so they probably can't read the social cues that are involved in dating.

11. Now we are exporting the great American pastime of shooting randomly people, who were minding their own business.

12. If only they’d just start with themselves. Why disrupt everyone else’s day?

[mention]cmdrmonkey [/mention] I know a few people who’ve had successful relationships starting online. But I do know a couple guys who can’t even pull the trigger to ask a girl out because they find something wrong. Or they don’t like where they meet them. Or something.

I don’t know. Hopefully it’s a holy roller type movement that can’t really last more than a generation because they don’t breed. It’s just so tiresome to hear. Like build a damn robot!

13. Time for parents to start arranging marriages for their kids again in exchange for land and titles.

14. One sad handjob a day for a goat.

15. I didn't expect to ever see another Saints Row game, but here it is. It should do well considering there isn't a GTA game coming anytime soon.

16. lol. You called it. I'm currently trying to find a Switch OLED for my son.

17. My Jack-o-Lantern

[​IMG]

18. Anyone still use Photobucket? I started using it when I first joined PVC so I could link my avatar. I haven't used it in years and they keep spamming me with email about needing a monthly service fees. I can't even get to my old images unless I pay them.

19. The website was founded in 2003 by Alex Welch and Darren Crystal and received funding from Trinity Ventures. It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007. In December 2009, Fox's parent company, News Corp, sold Photobucket to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela. Ontela then renamed itself Photobucket Inc. and continues to operate as Photobucket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photobucket

got passed around like a wench