Crappy New Year!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Phisix, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Crappy new year guys. Cliche, but you guys got any new resolutions for this year and how did spend the last night of 2012?

2. Too much fondue!

3. Americans got some hours left.

4. In the immortal words of Danny Glover, "I'm getting too old for this shit". I'm so sleepy.

5. I bet most of you are still tucked up in bed with hangovers. I stayed in on NYE as usual so I am fresh as a daisy today.

6. Nope. I'm awake with a hangover.

7. I didn't get to sleep until around 5am. Got back at about 1:30am, started watching Inception at 3am while running out the last of the charlie. Once a year is ok.

8. Still a bit hung over. But I think a bottle of gatorade and some aspirin will help.

9. Didnt know you did that, Arma. How mich do you pay for a G?

10. Sheesh, you can't even visit the forum these days without stumbling onto a gun or drug deal.

11. I don't know. Sometimes you need a pick me up, and a cup of coffee just isn't going to cut it.

12. I only get coke at most once a year, usually New Year's Eve. I usually pay £40 for a gram and I get two but my mate said this was "blow your head off shit" and one would do, and he was right. Only needed a little bit for the buzz, hence I still had some left when I got back. It was £10 per point of a gram, so only slightly more expensive than I'm used to paying but it was easily the strongest stuff I've had before. 364 days left until I'm buzzin my tits off again.

13. Do you get nosebleeds when you snort coke? Does it ever make you angry and paranoid? How do you snort your coke? Do you snort it off a mirror or do you prefer a hooker's ass?

14. I was tucked inside watching Doctor Who all night. They have a thing against Christmas not New Years lol. I probly watched a few on Christmas as well though (been watching these for a while now). Perfect time to be watchin this too. If it's not a disaster on Christmas he's goin back in time to find/ make another disaster on Dec. 25th... it's a thing in this show.

So anyway blah blah so boring no I didn't do any drugs :/

15. I have not done coke since my drug days, but last few times I did it, it was shite.

16. In all seriousness, cocaine is incredibly dangerous, and you guys are retards for doing it. Even as an occasional thing, doing cocaine is fucking idiotic. You're both lucky you didn't drop dead of a heart attack, which can happen even in healthy young people who do cocaine.

17. This is in my younger experimental days, I am too old and not stupid to do it anymore. Ecstasy is worse than Coke for your heart.

18. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

19. Its child's play compared to other drugs out there.

20. I prefer Coke Zero.