Dead Island

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chi, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I will refer you to my earlier post:

2. I already got your check ready man. Waiting for you to deliver.

3. Cheerios or Count Chocula?

4. Holy Shit, just ran into a Hockey masked Madman in the Jungle called Jason. He OHKs...

5. You haf spoilered it, u bastid. Does sound cool though.

6. Oh yea, you may or may have not noticed that some of those dressed dudes (helmets, armored up police zombies/infected) have armor penalty against your swings.

7. This guy had bucketloads of health and was a human, kept saying he had fresh meat and killing me with his knife. The Rams annoy me.

8. I actually kinda rushed through the Jungle and after since I played all of that on coop. :( Didn't get to meet Jason.

9. Holy crap. I just took a nap in the jungle and ran into a guy with a burnt face wearing a glove with knives on the finger tips.

10. Played for a couple of hours tonight. It took a while to get used to the controls and it pisses me off that a lead pipe can get bent so bad by a zombie head. So far it's kind of okay. I had a player join my game which surprised me. He was helpful.

11. The game has a weird type of weapon progression system. Early in the game is quite difficult as you're stuck using mediocre, randomly found weapons that have the shittiest durability known to mankind. Later on in the game, you'll be able to use mostly any weapon (except knives) for a very long time without worrying about durability.

12. Make a baseball bat with nails on. Probably one of the best weapons