#DIRTYLAUNDRY - A Punisher Mini-Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Ichiban, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Anyone see this from ComiCon? Thomas Jane apparently funded this himself (as a pitch?) and showed it off. Outrageously violent at the end, (a little OTT and not realistic but awesome still), it might not be suitable for work. Also has Ron Perlman in it. Not bad. I'd like to see this Punisher movie

http://youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc

2. I saw this a few weeks back as it was featured on Stuff Kevin Likes on youtube. I know nothing about the punisher other than the films were apparently crap. This video is made of awesomesauce and I love it. Especially since they got the guy who played the punisher in the flops to revive the role. As I said in the comments of that video, this needs to be a film NOW!

3. You should give the movies a try, it's been years but if I recall right they (they? I only recall one...) aren't all that different than this. I was rather surprised at the brutallity of it all.

4. there's actually been 3. the old old one with dolph lundgren, then the one with thomas jane, and then punisher war zone a few years after that.

5. I probly only saw War Zone than. It's probably terrible in the script writing and acting department but if I remember correctly, parts of it were pretty 'bad-ass'.

6. I like things that are badass and don't take shit.

7. Buttplugs?

8. No. Not don't take a shit, don't take shit.

9. Butts with buttplugs in?

10. Yes, if you say so.

11. that's how I've always thought of em