Dragonball Z Kai

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Phisix, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Anyone been watching this new re-do of Dragonball Z?

Basically half of the scenes have been re-drawn made slightly better and the episodes have been cut from over 250 to around 100 so it could cut off the fillers and crap. The music is also new and some of it is quite good.

I started watching the dubbed episodes yesterday and I am happy some of the voice overs from Dragonball Z is still in there. Bulma's, Gohans and Vegeta's voices are not the same, so far, although vegeta's is still the same from when it changed back after the Majin Buu saga. A shame really as Vegeta's voice of old was one of the best voices I have heard from any Anime.

2. Hah, ive bin watching Dragonball and Dragon Ball Z and possibily GT in 2003 but have drawn from it. My littlebrother though still watches everyday ;)

3. They have changed mostly what each character says now to a certain degree. Frieza in his new voice has lost a lot of the old funny one liners he used to have.

I stopped watching this as the English episodes ended for a break after Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time.