Favorite Cereal

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Right now my favorite cereal is Chocolate Frosted Mini Wheats.

[​IMG]

2. My all time favorite is the diabetes inducing:
    [​IMG]

On a day to day basis, I like:
    [​IMG]

3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch might be my second favorite.

4. I like Weetbix. Goes very well with fruit. I am pretty sure that it's known as Weetabix in the UK and if it is sold in the US probably has a similar name.

[​IMG]

5. As above. 5-6 Weetbix with honey for me. It's the only healthy thing that fills me up.

6. Holy fuck, 5-6?!?! I can only manage 3 and 4 is pushing it for me. Honey does go well with it though, that's for damn sure.

7. I used to eat 8-9 when I was trying hard to put on weight lol.

8. Damn report button! I friggn filed a report with my reply. That was stupid that I didn't notice, but it's probably the 3rd or so time I've done that. Sorry admins.

Anyway, I do not know why you were trying to put weight on with weetbix; no protein there mate, all fibre.

9. I know, I was taking protien powder and the sorts too. It was just a lot harder to fill myself up back then given how much I ate of everything else.

If you read my last post out of context, it could be worthy of a report. :|

10. Lol, I just didn't pay attention to which button I pressed.

11. Cinnamon Toast Cruch has to be number one.

12. I once picked up a 40oz bag of generic corn flakes from Winco for 1.30 (I was tight on budget!!), oddly that was the best stuff I'd ever eaten! Perhaps it was the savings, but I highly recomend generic corn flakes :) it's not just cardboard!

13. Cocoa Pebbles is also great but I prefer it more as a night time snack than a morning breakfast.

[​IMG]

14. I pretty much alternate between Cheerios or Apple Cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast these days. The mini wheats + chocolate...there can't be much of a question of *ahem* "staying regular" if you're wolfing that combo down to start the day.

15. Damn you americans have so many tasty looking cereals compared to us. Still, I say CoCo Pops FTW!