Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD(PS3 and Vita)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, Sep 14, 2011.

1. I've had hymm of the faith stuck in my head since I posted here... I tried to find the FMV's on youtube but couldn't find a good compilation video.

2. Going to plat both of these but getting 100% on FFX-2 is going to be a bitch as I never did that on the PS2 version.

3. I just know getting all of the powered up weapons will be a gold trophy in FFX and I hate jumping 100 lightning bolts.

Also getting all of the dress spheres in FFX-2 will likely be gold I reckon and missing one can be pretty easy.

4. 200 steps wasn't it? Getting everyone's weapon in FFX was tiresome. Killing all Dark Aeons should be easy except Yojimbo.

5. Fucking dark yojimbo. Impossible I say! I was able to get lucky and hit zanmato on him twice but you have to beat him 3 or 4 times consecutively if I recall. The height of cheapery.

6. Five times in a row sadly. I tried the savr, kill, save ect try and it didnt work. Going have to rely on Yojimbo while keeping Yuna alive.

7. Attack reels is the most consistent strategy but it does mean playing blitzball which is like torture.

8. Blitzball can be fun when you get a good team together. I even managed to win that in game story tournament in Luca once.

9. No it is slow and boring and forced upon you for Wakka's weapon and overdrive.

It's worse than an American reality TV show!

10. Isnt it hit or miss to get Wakkas weapon? That or his overdrives I cannot remember.

11. I owned at blitzball. I played through 10 seasons on one save file. Loved it. I had such a beast team. Having Tidus' Jecht shot made winning pretty easy most of the time.

12. This. How could anyone like Blitzball?

13. Its like marmite, you either like it or not, and me and Arma like it.

14. It's my second favourite FF mini game after Triple Triad in FFVIII.

15. Triple Triad wasn't perfect but each round was quick and if you knew how you could abuse it so that you won 99% of the time. Blitzball is too long and too much about luck.

16. Triple Triad is awesome. Shame about FFIX making a retard version in its game.

17. Yeah but FFIX made up for it by being a good game, FFVIII was pretty poor for soooo many reasons.

18. FFVIII was still a good RPG though regardless. Its a love or hate game for people.

19. Poor characters (emo teens).
    Poor magic system.
    Poor story.
    No point levelling as game is easier at low level.
    Broken junction system that makes game super easy.
    Too much time spent watching GF animations over and over.
    Stupid ending.

Shall I go on?

20. Well I like it, so that is all that matters to me. The leveling is annoying indeed though.