Funny Videos!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ali_f, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Touchdown!

[​IMG]

2. This is supreme grandmaster troll Brittany Dier (aka Brittany Venti and Brittany Deer) trolling HWNDU sheep into oblivion. She gets them to chant and cheer for pro-Trump stuff, including "Shadilay," the title of an Italian disco tune used as a pro-Trump theme song (the group was even called P.E.P.E. with a frog on the CD) from meme interwebz culture.

3. lol @ the careless whisper video. Interesting to hear the different acoustics across the locations. The mall food court and Ross sounded best.

4. #786 cmdrmonkey, May 21, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    When you play the sax, it's essential to wear tight pants and thrust your erection at random strangers. It's best to think of the sax as an extension of your boner that makes music. No woman can resist the sleazy/sexy sound of a sax combined with a tight pants clad boner thrust in her direction.

5. This is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen and I think Bill Nye has gone full retard. But it's the comments from the alt-right 4Chan trolls that make this hilarious.

6. A crazed social justice warrior student mob has seized control of Evergreen State College and appears to have more or less usurped power from the university president, George Bridges. This professor in the interview, who did not comply with leaving the campus for being white, now has to teach his class off campus grounds after university police, instructed by the university president to not intervene, told him they could not guarantee his safety from the violent student mob. I've seen footage of students screaming things like "Fuck you, George!" to the university president's face, and they denied him from being able to go to the bathroom. I don't think you could parody this lunacy.

7. jinkies! fred got gayed by none other than red herring!

• lol lol x 1
  8. LOL @ oh hi mario

9. Don't you hate when you're about to go into a ranked game and get attacked by a savage desk weasel?

10. #794 bfun, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    It's probably been too long since you've seen this.

11. Bunch of dirt bikers got caught in a police trap. Pretty funny.

12. This was certainly a unique WTF experience. This was deemed the best of the talent pool for this competition. Glad to see it's from my favorite part of Europe...Israel. Totally makes sense, as did the immense talent on display selected as the big winner.

13. Is that thing male or female and why is it making chicken sounds? Does it lay eggs or give birth to live young?

14. I was able to last 8 seconds before I had to stop watching.

• like like x 1