Funny Videos!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ali_f, Jan 27, 2011.

1. You hungry for the base yet? You will be...

Funny video using clips from the English Masterchef.

2. One of my Corgis makes cat sounds, in addition to some weird Chewbacca noises. I've actually heard her meow before, and she perches on top of things like a cat. We have no idea where she came from since she's a rescue, but she must have lived with cats.

3. LMAO! The way that cat turns round all startled then slowly goes from barking to meowing is like something out of a cartoon!

Here's another remix vid from the same guy at the masterchef one, I'm catering for the yanks here:

4. Sorry I keep finding these awesome vids today.

For those of you who haven't seen it (lol), here's Jurassic Park in 2 minutes.

5. My cat occasionally does similar things, not to the extent barking. Though if he's doing something a bit peculiar for a cat and I catch him out doing in it, he'll proceed to try and do something more cat like such as grooming himself.

6. This has to be fake but it's hilarious!

7. I present to you, Medal of Honor Cat:

8. Dead Rising meets Zombieland

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-dead-rising/716300

9. 50 worst list for voice acting in video games.

10. I've never heard of almost all of those games.

11. lol Link on the CDI that's awesome :D who cares about the Voice acting. Tidbit of info, most of the bad VAing in Grandia came from one person, Scott Beers. He did Leen, General Galcian and the stupid Rabbit. I don't understand why he had the line from Feena at number 8 though... it almost choked me up just reminiscing :x.

12. The PS and PS2 sure had a lot of shovelware with terrible voice acting.

13. Notice how almost all of these are from Japanese devs/publishers? It's like they gave the entire dubbing team $500 to work with.

14. That's because the worst voice acting is often in the worst games. I would have avoided most of these because they are mostly awful. There were a few exceptions, like Grandia and Resident Evil.

15. I may have to pick up a copy of Extermination. Sounds epic, plus I'm very curious to know who this Dennis character is.

16. I always wanted to play Trag, only because it looks like Resident evil without the monsters. Also, Sonic Adventure should be in there, Tails has some bad voice acting.

17. Where is Killzone 1? "We need support! Kill them! Argh!"

18. There's a few of these epic rap battle from history videos, here's my favourite.
    "The prophecy, forgot to mention this day, when I knocked your ass back to Gandalf the grey!"

Others include Ben Franklin vs Billy Mays, Justin Bieber vs Beethoven and Hitler vs Darth Vader.

19. Here's the new one from the guy who made the Masterchef "buttery biscuit base" video.

20. The Creep

Looks like the perfect dance for this guy

[​IMG]