Game of Thrones *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by bfun, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Game of Thrones

It starts here the day after the US so 18th April. I might give it a go myself as long as nothing else is on at the same time...

2. Game of Thrones

Watched the last episode of Game of Thrones. That backstabbing bastard!

3. Game of Thrones

Sean Bean keeps getting screwed over. First it was the thing with the wolves, and then the spear through the leg, and now this. The show is doing a good job of making its villains into insufferable pricks. I was thrilled when that blonde exile guy finally got burnt to death by molten metal, because he was such a douche.

4. Game of Thrones

They only knew doggy style back then.

5. Game of Thrones

Is that series any good? Looking for a new series to get in to since Supernatural is finished until September.

6. Game of Thrones

Yes. The pilot sucked, but the rest of the show is quite good.

7. Game of Thrones

i liked episode 7 with the fisting scene while the guy told his story.. i have no idea what the story was about now that i think of it.

8. Game of Thrones

The girl on girl action while the guy was sitting there scheming was pure awesome.

9. Game of Thrones

i liked when he was sitting there yelling NO NO YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! i imagine vivid video production sets were like that.

10. Game of Thrones

The other delightfully trashy thing from that show was the blonde princess chick getting raped repeatedly by the barbarian dude she was forced to marry until she figured out that if she climbed on top and rode his cock the way he wanted she could make the raping stop. Now she's fallen in love with her rapist and is having his baby. Such trash!

11. Game of Thrones

I'm just waiting for beastiality and then that show would be complete.

12. Game of Thrones

Since it's got a midget that likes to screw, I think bestiality is the only thing left.

13. Game of Thrones

Don't forget about the excessively loud sucking noises of the gay blowjob.

14. Game of Thrones

I am starting to not like the sound of this show...

15. Game of Thrones

The white walkers have finally appeared. I wondered if the show would ever have monsters.

16. Game of Thrones

When does this show even come on? I don't even have cable, let alone, HBO. I've been able to download it late sunday nights. Last ep I saw was ep 8. I assume ep 9 has the white walkers. I'm just excited that war is about to happen.

17. Game of Thrones

Sunday night I think. Not sure since It's always recorded. I usually only watch one or two shows a year and this year it's this one. It seems like the drama might make it boring but it's not.

18. Game of Thrones

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it too. Very trashy (in a good way) with lots of twists. I finally found a replacement for the Tudors.

19. Game of Thrones

---spoilers-----

That blonde kid is such a douche. I can't believe he still beheaded him after that false confession. Although I suppose I should have known something like that would happen given that Sean Bean seems to die in every role he plays.

Also, I thought the lecherous old dude groping the fifteen year old took this show to a new level of trash.