Got a youtube channel?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Armadeadn, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Whats your episodes about, Arma? I don't want to risk clicking play on the video just in case.

2. Since arma lives, eats, and breathes skyrim.. it would be skyrim.

3. Are there any people on the planet who actually want to watch arma playing Skyrim while doing his best "I'm reading from the Book of the Dead" impression? I don't understand the purpose of these videos.

4. People actually do watch videos like that. I used to watch Monster Hunter ones for tips.

5. Walkthroughs I can understand. But he sounds like a fag playing Dungeons and Dragons in that video.

6. Do you hear the slapping of meat as he does it?

7. Yeah I'm pretty sure he was masturbating furiously while doing that stupid voice. I bet at the end of the video he came, as the sense of power about his magical dragon armor or whatever went straight to his balls, but I wouldn't know since I turned it off after a couple of minutes.

8. It's called role play. Maybe you've heard of it. Or perhaps you're too busy punching women in the face and having your shins tattooed by 20 scorpions while quoting predator and recent football scores after having just jumped from a burning aeroplane without a parachute right into the middle of the Ghobi desert where you plan on surviving on nothing but your own sense of self confidence and loathing of Justin Bieber, because that's what men do.

Or you could just be too busy being an angry internet troll.

9. Ha, book of the dead. That's a good one. Yeah there are some people who greatly enjoy these videos but they're obviously not for everyone. The RP community is pretty large on youtube. The reason you don't understand the purpose of these videos is pure ignorance. It's a show, it's a form of entertainment. You might as well say you don't understand the point of [insert tv show here].