Gran Turismo 5 photos

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chi, Jan 24, 2011.

1. No thanks. I lost, I don't deserve to win the car. I'll just earn it, I'm almost level 30 on a spec anyway. This is embarrassing, the shitty picture still hasn't appeared on gran-turismo.com. and I still have to save it, upload it to facebook, copy the url and paste here. Looks like i'd better find my usb stick :) it's never taken this long before

2. I've seen it anyway. Fiiireworks, gandalf? :p

3. [​IMG]

there, only took 21 minutes. 20 of those were spent uploading the fucking thing to gran0turismo.com. won't be doing that ever again.

4. At some point I'm going to take my time and get some spectacular firework shots.

5. I checked and I don't seem to have any paints with stripes. Sorry dood.

6. Darn. I'll have to buy a car that has the paint I require.

7. I don't think it works. I bought a blue with white striped Ford GT from the dealership and it didn't give me a paint chip. My shelby cobras don't have paint chips either...

8. Oh, armadeadn, you don't get an X1 for level 35 A spec. It's for level 35 B spec.

9. Had some interesting races tonight, armadeadn had a a nearly full room but the races were a bit too chaotic.

Monsly's connection must have been playing up as his car was twitching all over the place!

Here's us all together
    [​IMG]

Monsly and his cheating ways. Ramming into me.
    [​IMG]

Looking a bit worse for wear.
    [​IMG]

Why so foggy, you ask?
    [​IMG]

Monsly's why!
    [​IMG]

Proof of twitching. That's not a natural looking skid mark.
    [​IMG]

This is me being knocked off the track by monsly's lagswitching.
    [​IMG]

10. Is this a custom track of yours? Mind sharing it if it is?

11. How did you manage that? That's some crazy air time for a standard track.

12. Oh the nurburgring go/f. I've never managed to get air on there, even though I always ram the boxes.

13. Some shots from the c-c-crazy custom track with the crashy jump.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Some pictures from Tuesday. Had some good races but monsly's dirty driving had me in the grass on more than one occasion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monsly taking out Nate here.
    [​IMG]

Damage to Nate's car
    [​IMG]

Nine drivers on track
    [​IMG]

The first corner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was quite a nice shot of us three, and the other guy.
    [​IMG]

The section that always catches everybody out. Hence our slight "detour" from the track.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monsly, Nate and I on the home straight.
    [​IMG]

15. Some nice shots there. Nurburgring can look pretty stunning during the different times of day; have to say my favourite is to start at night and finish in the morning. Sun coming up on the final straight is AWESOMES.

16. Yeah, it's nice when that happens.The only problem is that replay photos are pitch black.

You, me and Nate make a good hunting pack, that french guy didn't stand a chance. LOL

17. Some decent shots of car damage and how much it actually varies. I'm quite surprised, myself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Lol thats not even close to what it should be. Is that seriously the damage model?

19. Pretty much. But to be honest, when dealing with real cars, the damage modelling is far from what you'd hope for in any game due to console power and licensing issues.

2 inch Lamborghini logo on the wheels
    [​IMG]

20. You've been a busy boy haven't you? You've got some quality shots there, I like the big crashy ones a lot :)

I'm going to post a whole bunch of new ones soon as I have over 150 now, but this will have to do for now.

[​IMG]