Happy New Year 2012

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by CaptainScarlet, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I'm actually curious about a few things. How the hell did you find this place? And how did you time your finding of this place and registration so perfectly that it happened right after registration issues got sorted out?

2. Perhaps, in stalker fashion, he's been waiting for like a year for the registration bug to get sorted out. Trying to register day after day.

Also, now that his identity has been revealed I bet he's going to register under like 10 other names. That's the usual Booda way of doing things.

I'd like to know this too. The site is pretty well hidden. And that's somewhat intentional.

3. Don't worry about that stuff. I started my war with Mr. cstebe and associates when I was like 15 (I'm 23 now). Although I'm unpredictable and can't see my own future, it is not my intention to be banned or cause problems on this forum. 10 names? More like 9,001!

Famiry sticks together :D We can't break the famiry formation. I actually saw you guys move and registered under one other name when it happened- but that name will never be known. I didn't post but a few posts on it anyway.

4. Well in any case, it is good to have you back dickwinkle. Don't go darking off this time as we need some humour around here. Especially after Monsly's closet scare.