How did you end up here?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Wasn't there a guy who thought he was abducted by aliens or am I making this up.... He used to post giant walls of text kinda like gripper but not as aggressive.

Khaid, Steve, & Phisix are the only OGs?

2. I think that was the communist who liked milk. Eh mosly? Eh? Ama right?

3. I'm still kind of amused by the time Steve banned me. I went from public enemy number one to ruling the forums.

4. I need to go digging through the Wayback archives for PVCF gems one day...

Turns out that day is today. Not all the pages are cached :mad: but this thread was PVC gold! OP eventually declared he won the lottery for millions, a few pages in.... can't believe I remember that.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060326120408/http://forum.pcvsconsole.com/viewthread.php?tid=17344

5. Think Grim was a 2002 member too but at the end of the year. You would have to ask him though.

6. I can't even remember, it was likely 02, I was early to the party but without the old site I can't remember the exact date/time. For some reason April is stuck in my head.

I did some googling to see if I could find a cached page showing me on the front but haven't had any luck yet. Did find this which made me laugh...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series-General/PCvsConsole-com-Morons-in-Action/td-p/14466368

I've known some of you longer than I have known my wife.....

7. Gah...I remember that guy, but the screen name is eluding me.

EDIT: looking at the wayback pages, could it have been Alex? Started out reasonably sane then went unsane?

8. Had a look at wayback and didn't see myself on any of the 2002 front pages (the few it had cached) so just went through until I did.

Found a post from June 2003 by which point I had posed 419 times so I would say 02 was the year to give me time to get to that point.

9. Don't remember what year I appeared. Don't remember any of the posters from back then

10. Having had a quick look at the cached pages some of the names meant nothing to me either but then some of them I did remember and had just forgotten that these people ever existed.

11. Ha! I think that might be him... looking through some of his posts I'm convinced that Alex was Steve engaging in unchairmanlike activities. Or else he's the ancient aliens guy.

12. Yeah, that was alex. He was called something like aluminiumoun or something weird in an earlier incarnation. I hear you can summon him if you put some milk out at night.

13. Wasn't it tin foil hat?

[​IMG]

14. There was an amlunmimnulma...

15. I came I was bored I came back

16. apparantly last time I was here I registered my old pvc name.... so I (Pdraggy) decided to log into this one. I'll try to stick to just one lol

17. That is a rarity, just seen a new member has been online, don't seem to have posted anything though.

At our ages now, would probably be too weird for someone new to come in.

18. Don't worry, they're probably here to sell penis pills. We certainly need them.

19. Some fresh blood would be good though.