I like pictures

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Armadeadn, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I wouldn't have said Emilio was hard, he was one of the most famous actors on the planet with the whole brat pack thing.

I never minded him, he seems pretty down to earth, especially when you compare him to his dick of a mental brother Charlie (Carlos Estevez) Sheen.

Speaking of the Brat Pack, according to Wikipedia Judd Nelson is reprising his role as Rodimus Prime in Transformers 5. He has disapeered somewhat over the years.

2. Must be the same reason Tom Cruise looks like Jennifer Connelly

3. They so good.

[​IMG]

4. Someone cleaned up and stabilized that infamous Big Foot footage. Looks more real than ever.

[​IMG]

5. ^ isn't 'stabilization' tampering with the footage? It leads to credibility issues with these controversial situations. I saw the stabilized JFK footage and it seemed to support the official story. I didn't post it because it's graphic as fuck.

lol @ Krispy Kreme image, I missed the caption the first time. Someone got fired!

6. I suppose. I'm not sure what that would mean in court of law but it might be useful for investigative purposes.

7. lol fucking reporter goes #thuglife!

[​IMG]

8. Love the hilarious gangsta selfies. The whole thing is hilarious because the doctor didn't want to do the transplant because the kid was straight up gangsta. The Political Correctness Police stepped in and got the kid his transplant, but then he used it to play real life GTA and got WASTED.

9. Hmm. Maybe moving that home over the bridge was a bad idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. LG has a bendable TV that can stick yo your fridge with magnets.

[​IMG]

11. That would be a big fridge

12. I've always wanted to stick a tv on my fridge.

13. Does an attractive Korean girl come with the TV?

14. Or just an American fridge.