I prefer my 360 to my PS3 :O

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by L.A.D, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Thats what I have been doing, inadvertently of course

@ Phisix: Pay me for the PS3 and my Wii and it's all yours ;)

2. You've got no taste so you should get rid of your PS3 ASAP. Perhaps you should start threatening phisix in order to get your money.

3. Hmph, it would be easier to get blood from a stone! perhaps I should get my money back the same way stewie gets his money back from Brian in family guy (I cba to find a link to that video however)

4. I do not know what you are talking about.

5. Do you watch family guy?

I found a link just for you (crap quality tho and I didnt check the sound)

6. When Stewie lends Brian money, and beats up Brain when he cannot pay it back.

I will buy it off you sometime, unless you still wan't a straight swap.

7. lol I'd prefer the swap tbh, shame you'll be forever bankrupt, your like a human recession

8. If that Market guy still does those slims for cheap. You kn

Indeed, but having some problems at the moment so I will be changing that soon. Nearly started a new job yesterday, but found out it was a wank work for yourself one which would take weeks to get any good to make money.

9. Xbox 360 have the best and most original Dashboard .

10. I find the Xbox dash to be a bit too garish and cluttered, it was even worse before. The NXE is basically Sony's XMB but horizontal and full of pictures instead of text.

11. You can't say that one console is definitely better than the other because it basically comes down to opinion. Both console have features the other lacks, it's which features appeal to you that matters (the games too). If I had to choose just one of the two big players it would be the 360 hands down. I own both so I'm within my rights to make such a claim lol.

12. I totally agree with what you just said. That is how it has always been, especially with games being the most of that focus. The PS3 does have the better game library at the moment I think, and I do love it's free online, although £40 a year for Xbox live is not that bad of a price.

13. Here is exactly why the 360 suits me better than th PS3.

Features:

WiFi (or lack thereof). The PS3 wins this one obviously (pre slim 360 of course) but it was never really an issue since the router was in my room and so within the range of my ethernet cable.

Bluray. Again the PS3 wins but I don't own any blurays or watch films much so it doesn't matter to me personally.

Music Playback. The 360 pulls it back in this category. I like being able to simply plug my ipod into it and play my own music whatever game I'm playing. You can't do that on PS3. Even after you put loads of music onto the PS3 hard drive there's only a very small handful of games that allow you to play the music. Again, strictly personal preferance.

Minor Installing Gripes. On the 360 I never installed games and updates NEVER took more than 30 seconds to download/install. My PS3 title updates (and general downloads) take a lot longer on top of having to download and install serparately.

The Controller. I've always loved the PlayStation controllers but I prefer the 360 pad. It's my favourite controller in all respects apart from the truly awful d-pad. Both controllers are of course better suited to different genres, where I find the 360 pad superior for shooting and racing games the PS3 pad is better for beat-em-ups and sports games.

Web Browser. I have a laptop so the PS3 browser for me at least is irrelevant as well as crap.

LIVE vs PSN. I'm not talking about the actual connection service for playing games online because I've come to realise they're about the same. I'm talking about the rest of the service such as deals, channels, marketplace etc etc. There can be no doubt that in this respect LIVE is a better service, but you'd expect it to be since you have to pay for it.

Call of Duty. I'll not dwell on COD. It runs better on 360 that's all you need to know.

Achievements vs Trophies. I was a massive achievement whore for the first two years I had my 360. I know 'chievos and trophies don't interest everyone but I love them and I feel the achievement system is more comprehensive and engaging than Sony's offering.

The Games. I used to say there were far more 360 exclusives I wanted than PS3 exclusives but now I'm not so sure. Here's some off the top of my head.

360: PGR 3 + 4, Halo 3 + ODST + Reach, Gears of War 1 + 2 + 3.

PS3: GT5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet 1 + 2, WipEout HD, Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

It's pretty close overall but I just prefer the Xbox 360 even though I've always admitted the PS3 is a technically superior entertainment system.

14. The PS3 is better technically thanks to the CPU, but its not that the 360 is LEAPS behind or something...

Btw, why i dont see the news about the PS3 Jailbreak thingy and the rootkit that comes with the new firmware? Its all over the news, even on TV.
    Look like Sony has a win over these silly hackers, no more homebrew or other OS support.

15. I haven't seen much news about it on the TV at all. It was all over the web for a while but it's pretty much died down now.

16. Your probally living on another place of Earth then me then :)