Ichiban - Still not dead

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by Ichiban, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Hey, I know I've been away for a bit but things have been real hectic round my neck of the woods since August but I've finally got everything under control and we're getting our first project off the ground; the joys of being self-employed.

Anyway, you'll be seeing a bit more of me soon and I finally have time to make the website component for the site so I know I already asked this but if anyone wants to write stuff up for the main site/moderate it then let me know.

I'm also aware that we're coming up to two years at the new PVCF and I'm wondering how the domain is handled since I don't run the domain. Does it need renewing etc?

Lemme know.

2. Supersonic handles the domain. I think it's up for renewal in January.

3. When I am back at work if I get a quiet couple of hours I will write something and then you guys can decide whether or not I can write anything worth putting online. No point saying yes as I have no idea if I can even write something that is coherent.

Merry Christmas BTW itchi just incase you run off again.

4. Good to you see still exist, Ichi!

5. Just the other day I was trying to remember who managed the server.

6. I was going to post a thread asking where you were ichi. What's does this new venture of yours involve? Sounds interesting and good for you for doing something off your own back.

7. Re: Re: Ichiban - Still not dead

he probably became a teacher

8. Good to see Ichi still alive. Even more shocking that he is still somehow motivated about a main site. You might be the least lazy person here, which is probably why you're never here.

I re-upped this place for 2 more years. Merry Christmas.

9. How about a link to the site on the main web page?

http://www.pcvsconsoles.com/

10. Good to see the forum is still going, it must be nearly 10 years since I joined the old old forum.

How is everyone?

I've moved house, got engaged, we have a 2 year old boy. Moved jobs twice. Time flies.

11. Monsly is still a git so nothing much has changed.

12. Git (/ɡɪt/) is a version control system that is used for software development and other version control tasks.

13. Yes. That's right