Inbetweeners, US edition

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by chi, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Well, I can't say I expected to see this. I'm guessing they'll be toning the language down for the American market, "renob"? HMMMMMMMMMM

http://youtu.be/6fxnY_98FNo

2. Re: Re: Inbetweeners, US edition

Looks sooooo shit

3. most likely will fail quickly. it looks to be an mtv show... which i can't recall anything that came from mtv in the last 7 yrs that was any good. i don't even know anybody that still watches mtv.

4. I usually like MTV movies actually.

5. this looks 2 decades past expiry.

6. That's because you got old.

7. The characters are lame attempts of being close to our versions.

8. Last time I saw this trailer on YouTube it had around 1,000 likes and 55,000 dislikes, and rightly so. This is an insult to everything. The stories see to be exact copies of the UK version, only Americanised. I thought they would have come up with new stories. Imagine how bad a UK version of friends would be, same thing here.

9. Pretty much what khaid said. MTV was great back in the 80s and early 90s when they played stuff like Beavis and Butthead, Aeon Flux, and actual music videos. Now they have some of the worst reality garbage around, like Jersey Shore, and I don't know anyone who still watches it.

10. TV is hardly MTV's forte now though. ever been to their website? Kickass, Napoleon Dynamite, even some of their smaller movies are really great. I think they gave up on TV and are just milin it for what it is. Nothing but a distraction for stay at home moms.

11. This is on E4 NOW and it is super shit!!!!

12. bus turds