It\'s hot out

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Yes indeed it's hot out. I had to wrestle with a sod cutter today and it sucked. Thank God for AC. I'm doing more yard work tomorrow. Gona plant 12 bushes. I think I'll just hose myself down with cold water every few minutes.

2. Cloudy and overcast here. Looks like we've had our annual 2 weeks of hot weather.

3. I don't remember having a June and July like this ever. Its been cold and wet and this week the forecast says it will hover around 17 degrees C! It should be 25+ this time of year....

4. Ah grim, you're back. I had a question for you. We're looking into ditching our crappy sky internet in favour of Virgin Media, probably the 50mb package. Supposedly there's someone who lives across the road from us who gets 45mb from their VM service. What's your opinion on VM's internet?

5. Already replied in the Chat Room thread.

6. Oh yeah. Thanks.

7. I am glad it is not hot as working in the kitchen is hot enough. A hot day will make it worse. I could do with a slight tan though.

8. Fuck l
    Tell your wife to do it. Manual labor causes sweaty balls.

9. And ball funk. Supposed to be 98 today and very humid.

10. Better yet if you have any kids make them do it. What's the point of having kids if you can't use them for slave labor. My dad made me mow the lawn and restain his deck in the summers.

11. Sweaty balls is the number one killer of men. Use antiperspirant to reduce it.

12. That a word for you touching your dad?

13. Funny you should mention that. Go stain my deck you little butt wad!!!