kat winnick

Discussion in 'monkeyCage' started by cmdrmonkey, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Vikings

It has good acting and top notch production values. But something about it just isn't clicking for me. I'm only a few episodes in. Maybe it gets better.

2. While I've always enjoyed Kat Winnicks tits and face as a guest star on tv, she truly is one of the worst actresses ever. I'm not sure I could watch a show where she plays a lead.... probably makes Mother of Dragons look like an academy award winner.

3. You're right. She's super hot (almost 40 but looks hotter than most 20 somethings), but can't act. For long stretches of Vikings she's just a minor/side character. The lead for most of the show is Travis Fimmel, and he's quite good. That's actually a big part of the problem now. They killed him off, and her bad acting is becoming more obvious as she takes a bigger role in the show. I'm very conflicted though because I really enjoy watching her even though she's a bad actress because she's so damn hot.

4. She's been popping up on TV for 10 years but I wouldn't have guessed she was that old. Still looks like mid-20s and hot as fuck.

LOL looks like @Phisix has a shot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I'll give it a shot. In her mouth.