List your favourite gaming moments *SPOILERS(?)*

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armadeadn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. This is probably my most favourite moment out of all the games I've ever played simply because it's the ultimate call-back to one of the best games ever made, within one of the best games ever made.

2. Thats just epic, man, gave me some memories, i exactly remember all of it, except where he crawls to a secret room (this wasnt in MGS1?).
    And lol @ Ipod, haha, thats just fun:p I imagin you NEED to have played MGS1, back in the days, not now. 10 years later it just gives a different feel, i need to play MGS4.

3. Metal Gear Solid 4 is a treat for the fans from Kojima it's as simple as that.

4. Since we're on the subject of Metal Gear Solid's awesomeness today I thought I bring up... Johnny!

Johnny is the name given to several soldiers throughout the saga who always suffer from some sort of bowel trouble. In MGS4 they made Johnny a proper character and you even see him unmasked.... eventually.

5. The Shadow Modes part in MGS4 is epic. being able to go through all of those old areas up to the epic battle and scene with Liquid Ocelot was a great send off for MGS fans.

6. We need Kojimas in the world that's for sure.

7. Lol, am running MGS3 @ 300FPS atm, unlocked all the frame limiters, oh yea, ill record it when ive got the hang on Fraps 3.2.9, the newest fraps just doesnt boot.

Anyone have experience with Fraps, or some screen recorder which allows capture above 90fps?

8. I need a capture program that captures my whole screen, if possible, Fraps just captures the window (openGL or DX)

Nvm, i just recorded it why my phone, damn fraps max 90fps.

9. testing

As shown above we don't have any spoiler tags working, could a mod enable them perhaps as it may be useful in the future and the thread title made me think of it.

10. We need the spoiler ones that hid the text, but if you highlight and scroll over it you can see the text.

11. Most forums use a spoiler system where it hides the text/content completely and only clicking a spoiler button reveals it. Its a good idea so that people who have finished a game can talk about things without ruining it for others.

12. There is no addon for it that us moderators can click on, so only ichi can implement one since he has access to the server.