Mortal Kombat X

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armadeadn, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Is anyone else excited for Mortal Kombat X?

I've been watching promotional material recently and I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't sunk my teeth into a new and good fighting game since Street Fighter X Tekken came out in 2012. Anyone who played the last Mortal Kombat in 2011 will know Mortal Kombat is back, better than ever. This is the first MK game to be released after the triumphant comeback a few years ago.

Here's a recent trailer detaling some of the multiplayer aspects of Mortal Kombat X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvHz6iAdg4

2. I used to big a huge fan but they didn't transition well to 3D. I really liked he reboot a few year ago though, and I've been watching a lot of videos on this, a lot of the signature movies and fatalities are available on Youtube.

3. The fatalities are obviously awesome but they get old fast. I guess there's only so many times you can see someone torn in half. They're more of a novelty now since the game has become a legitimately good fighting game. It comes out 4 days before my birthday too, which is nice. I'm hoping my boy Sub Zero's alternate costume is good because the one they've shown us so far sucks donkey balls, at least it does when playing as the cryomancer variation. When you choose the unbreakable variation he's got a mask piece made of ice that resembles the classic style, see my avatar for reference.

4. Haha, I never get bored with the fatalities. I'm hoping the X-Ray movies are shorter than they look in the builds, I don't like long breaks in momentum. Sub-Zero looks like a beat up Cobra Commander, and my favorite Scorpion looks like Altair in yellow.