Name your drink

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, May 20, 2011.

1. Try a single malt like glenlivet or glenfiddich. I'm not a big fan of whiskey on the rocks either, I act like a little bitch and pour coke into it.

2. You fucking heathen.

3. Jack Daniels has a very odd taste that mixes well with Coke but I wouldn’t drink it strait.

4. Glenlivet is average at best and if your mixing coke with single malt, god help you.

5. Jack Daniels is just the most awful drink in the world. People buy that shit because they think they're a rock star when they have it. All it does for me is make me incredibly unpleasant to be around; it's why sometimes my friends insist on buying me some.

I'm more a spiced rum man myself these days. I had two bottles of Sailor Jerrys over Christmas and loved every drop of it.

6. I like Patron. It tastes good, it makes great margaritas when combined with some Cointreau, and it never gives me a hangover.

7. Not a big drinker. In fact I could recall every one in a single post. ... only... it's alcahol we're talking about, I can't really recall any of it. I HATE JD too, but Quervo... that shit is gooooooooooooood. I got some cheap Taquilla from Fred Meyer one night (I think...) mixed it with my grape soda on accident, it tasted so good I bought some more (it didn't taste so good this time). I also drank this glowing blue shit on my 21st birthday... hellifino what it was. Couple keggers, can't stand that shit. Taste like pis mixed with a hint of bad apples, and I was told that was the GOOD shit. Chugged a bit, but only for the company. College aged kids are terrible.

I could however be wrong about any or all of this though...

8. No, jack and coke. Glenlivet is cheap so average is great.