Osama bin Laden: Dead

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, May 1, 2011.

1. People don't insinuate you're a racist because you're a white person saying something bad about another race. They call you a racist because you are a blatant racist.

2. Gaffer you stupid twat it’s racism no matter what; a Caucasian making an offensive generalisation about Caucasians is still racism.

Also, considering you even admitted that you said it was a bad comment you made, from the wording of your post, then why would you say it? You’re just trying to offend people for no good reason because you’re a sad individual who likes to try to feel superior to others even when you most definitely aren’t.

Apologise, now.

3. @gaffer: Although it was clearly meant in jest it's still a pretty racist thing to say. Doesn't bother me but I can see why some people would become upset at such comments.

4. Certainly untrue for Sweden and Holland, pakistani people here are mostly just doing what everyone should.

5. I'm sorry I can't apologise, I have the misfortune to live in Bradford which was once a strong industrial city but is now the dumping ground for immigrants.

There are no go areas in Bradford which used to be very affluent areas but are now over populated by pakistani people. I work in the building industry and have had to go into some of these houses and believe me when I say Ikea have less bunk beds than some of these families.

I guess it's not their fault, the former government created a society where it paid to not work and breed like rats. White people have also taken advantage of the situation but to a lesser extent. It's pretty bad when people can come in from abroad and take advantage, no wonder we're in the shit, how can our taxes stretch so far.

I don't like it because if I go anywhere in the country and tell people I am from Bradford they are surprised firstly because I'm white and secondly because I have a job.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone but why should I ignore what's happened just in case it is construed as racism.

6. I'm glad they aren't showing the pictures. If he ain't dead he'll turn up. But he's dead so the world can forget about his stupid ass and move on. Best thing we can do is wipe his memory from existence.

7. :lol: