Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bfun, Jan 25, 2011.

1. You can't now they've smallerised her lol.

2. We need a whole thread dedicated to arma bashing Americans.

3. I'm not bashing. I'm pointing out sillyness.

4. Say what! No side book from laura now then.

5. They've shrunk Laura's tits too? Political correctness gone mad, I say. I bet it's the fault of those damned Americans too.

6. They began shrinking them from Tomb Raider the last revelation. It's obvious they'd be smaller here because its a prequel and she's only 17 if I remember.

7. Obvious trolls aint obvious. Wait Lara is 17? Monsly loves them young and fresh.

8. Didn't they already have a bit in one of the games where Lara is a teenager? I remember pigtails.

9. Re: Re: Pet Peeves

Tomb Raider: Chronicles

The fifth game in the series after Lara had 'died' at the end of Last Revelation. It wad her friends recounting stories of her life. I hated the young Lara section, no weapons made it too much about running away.

To be honest the who game was a bit of a let down, but not as bad as what was to come next (Angel of Darkness). Such a shame because LR before it felt like a proper TR game and was better than 2 and 3.

10. Misuse of literally makes me figuratively insane. Don't tell me you literally had to cut off you own arm when you obviously did not cut off your own arm.

11. Note to self: use literally more on forum. Ghahahaha!

12. I literally ROTFLMFAO when I read that! Covered in all sorts of crumbs now, the cleaners obviously are not doing too good a job!

13. Amen to that. A common one I hear/read is "My head literally exploded when I heard the news"

No it fucking didn't, idiots.

14. That literally made me LOL. Really, it did.

15. Doctor appointments grind my gears. Place is running 40 facking minutes late. My time is so precious and it's just being wasted, like so many tears in the rain.

16. I was lucky got an appointment at 11:35 which is the first appointment after the morning call session so I was straight in and out.

Our doctor is retiring next week as he is fed up with the NHS and the changes being made, he actually has a note up in the surgery stating this. Such a shame as he is a good doctor and been our family doctor for around 15 years. Seeing him today was probably last time I ever will.

17. News was that bad, eh? Get your affairs in order sharpish.

18. I really hate when people fall down in horror movies. It's so stupid. You can watch a 100 non-horror films and no one ever falls down but watch 1 horror film and it's pretty guaranteed that someone is going to topple. Not only that but it will take them an unrealistic amount of time to get back up or they'll suffer some outrageous injury in the process of falling down.

[​IMG]

19. And when they're not falling, they're dropping things...like keys, bullets, guns, flashlights, matches, etc.