Playstation Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by monsly, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I'm out of the picture until Sunday night. I'm running a 24hr B spec race on GT5

2. You cock. There, I said it. I will spam your inbox BADLY. You going to get anything good from this?

3. I don't think so, I just want to complete the events and get my trophy, then I'll be done with it apart from trying to collect all the cars.

4. I started spamming the new community levels last night for the 'rate 50 new levels' trophy yesterday.

At one point it felt like I had done 100 and it wasn't working only for the trophy to pop up saying I had rated 40 community levels (any) and I gave up shortly afterwards. shouldn't be far away from the 50 now which is silver and then I will work on the 160 (any) gold trophy. Think I will keep a tally chart to count long as not knowing were you are between 40 and 160 might be very annoying.

I have to say I played some VERY bad levels doing this. The ones that probably work the best are the ones where you instantly win and then it links you to another level and it repeats about 10 times, kind of cheating but the trophy needing 160 ratings does feel a bit too long so I don't care too much.

5. It's only long if you try and play them all in a week. Over the course of a normal game span, it's nothing. You should be ashamed of yourself grim. Oh yeah, have you any experience with skype? We might try that for voice comms, see if it works any better. Post in the thread.

6. 24 hours non-stop racing around on a track?

7. Yeah, there are two of them in A and B spec. A spec is you racing, B spec is an ai driver driving that you issue commands etc.

8. That 50 new levels trophy is dumb. Why force people to play largely terrible levels? Jebus, some of the stuff I tried with Grim was awful.

When are people available this week?

9. NOOOWWW

What 50 new levels trophy?

10. Hmmm, dunno if I can make it on - just about to have tea and then I haves no idea what my wife wants to do. Will post up if I can do anything.

11. Rate 50 levels that have been played by less than 10 people. The levels are sooooooo bad in most cases.

12. Hurryy uuppppp

13. Some people have done it, there have been 24 hour races in GT4 as well, I believe.

14. I'd have thought the biggest problem with a platinum would be the all gold medals requirements. The Vettel challenges would be absolutely mental by themselves.

15. Some have managed gold on them via a pad. Christ knows how. Bronze would try patience of a saint.

16. Anyone around tonight? Should be OK for me around 730ish.

17. I'll see what I can so. Try the skype app, I wanna see if it helps. My skype I'D is the same as my PSN.

18. Skype? App? What what what? Just had a look and it's more bother than I thought. Does it cost any money? It said something about buying credit, which confuuuused me.

19. It's pimples. The app is free, skype to skype calls are free. You only need to purchase credit if you're going to be calling landlines and mobiles.

Just register a username and add me for this evening.

20. I shall see. App is taking forever to download. This work over 3G? I'm guessing NO.

And is grim joining in tonight? I've seen him lurking in the shadows today.