Playstation Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by monsly, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Monsly, your photographic memory is failing you.

http://blogs.skype.com/en/2010/07/iphone_multitasking_3g.html

Remember this post?
    http://forum.pcvsconsoles.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1492#p1492

2. Not sure if I read your response, to be fair. Ghahahaha!

3. You bastard!

4. I can probably be around for a bit, will download the Skype Android app when I get home.

Myself and Chi had some fun with community versus levels last night as it help with getting that 160 ratings trophy. Some good fun to be had I tell you and my connection didn't really cause any lag, Chi still couldn't hear me but I blame his internets for that as you can fine.

5. What do we fancy trying? See how LBP2 goes then maybe Worms?

Also, we all getting Killzone 3? It's out in the not so distant future.

6. Its about all that is coming out in the next 2 months or so. I had a look at a release calender yesterday and it did not look good I tell you.

7. Killzone 3 was pretty tasty when I tried the beta. Much better than 2 but I'm not sure how it'll balance out in the final release.

8. i'll probably be on around 7.45-8 ish

9. Guerrero up. Or hurry. Various spell correct. Stupid I mean.

10. Just an update on my VM situation. Not heard anything since last Friday so emailed again this morning complaining about a lack of contact and have been promised a full update this afternoon.

I still don't see this going anywhere and expect to have to leave VM to get any kind of service.

11. You'll be banned by VM for harassment soon. Download the KZ3 beta when you get the chance.

12. Grim, you need to drag your tent out of the attic and protest outside of VM headquarters. It's the only way.

13. Wasn't around much at the weekend. Had mysterious commitments. But enough of my mysterious life, what about this week? When the deuce are people free? I'm not around tonight in all likelihood but tomorrow should be good. KZ3 beta should be tried I reckons.

14. Probably not.

My internet woes continue so I see it as a good time to start Fable 3 as its been on my to do pile for a while. Hope the 360 hasn't seized up as its been a while since it was last turned on.

15. Well I have had a reply from the CEO team and its bascially a screw you..

Looks like I am going to have no internet for the next 2 months or so. Still I sent a final reply and again included the VM CEO.

Bunch of scumbags the lot of them.

16. Oh well, at least you tried. How long you out of the picture then?

17. Well I will probably be moving at the end of March so at least the next 7 or 8 weeks. If I am around we can try as we have seen at non peak times that it can work to a degree but the instant I start to suspect lag I will just give up.

18. That's the blitz spirit. So, you want to try an evening this week?

19. Not sure really, might have to play it by ear, depends if I do get into Fable or not.

20. I still haven't tried Fable 2 yet. Too many games I tell you. Let us know when your about then, old bean. Could head on back to GT5 in the interim.