Psycho Cannibal Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, May 25, 2012.

1. Today on Iron Chef, we have BATTLE SCROTUM!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

I bet it tastes like chicken...because that's definitely fowl :)

3. Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

I don't know who's more fucked up, they guy who cuts of and cooks his own cock and balls or the people who pay 100,000 yen to eat the shit. Actually it's a no brainer.

4. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

Japan is the same country where a cannibal killer became a celebrity when he was released from a mental hospital. This doesn't surprise me at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

Also what a strange coincidence that this was reported the same day I went to a Rammstein concert where they perfomed Mein Teil, which is a song about this incident:

5. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

Japan. The country that is trying it's best to become extinct.

6. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

It's probably a good thing this guy removed himself from the gene pool.

From what I understand, Japan has a serious problem with an entire generation of young men being basement dwelling weirdos who are terrified of having sex with real women. This kind of bullshit is the end result. This guy was probably so terrified of women, he'd rather cut his balls off than have sex with one. I blame Anime and all of their weird subcultures.

7. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

Too interested in wanking off to cartoons to do the real thing.

I guess when you like tentacles and cat women the real thing is a massive let down.

8. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

Japanese women are gorgeous too. It's a shame.

I need to take a trip and give some of those sex starved hotties a hand...or rather a cock.

9. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

I'd be willing to do some humanitarian "missionary" work for needy Japanese females. I will do my part to help save Japan.

10. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

In other cannibal news, a naked man was shot by police while eating another man's face.

11. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

It might be a good idea to check for heavy use of meth and hallucinogens in the autopsy of the psycho face eater. And the T-virus.

12. Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

That Miami shooting sounds like the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. I'm off to my safe house, just in case.

13. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

I'm with you on this... this thread is so bizarre I can't even process and formulate. The only thing for certain, is that the 6th person (no-show) is the LEAST disturbed. However, they are still bat shit insane for being the 6th person in the first place.

14. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

It looks like the zombie attack and subsequent shooting in Miami was a result of using "bath salts," which are MDPV or pyrovalerone derivatives. There's really not a lot of data, but they can can have hallucinogenic properties and/ or mimic symptoms of a meth overdose. They are relatively new drugs and there's little data about them or methods to ethically study their effects.

15. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

and in the mean time one unsuspecting victim is dead and another one has his face bit into. wow that sucks. I'm not even going outside for a while ><

16. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

Makes sense. I was originally thinking PCP as that also makes people psychotic and gives them a seemingly superhuman tolerance for pain.

17. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

eh, it's florida. just another day in florida.

18. Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

I wouldnt call a drug addled psychotic cannibal an "unsuspecting victim".

19. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

normally yes, but as it's an 'experimental' drug it's possible he didn't know what he was doing. It's possible as well that he was lookin for a high and heard of this stuff from a "friend".