Psycho Cannibal Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, May 25, 2012.

1. Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

If you do a particular drug without knowing what you're getting into you're a retard.

2. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

He was homeless and living under a bridge. I doubt he was thinking clearly in the first place.

3. Re: Japanese Guy Cooks His Own Balls

More madness...

4. Let's not forget the man who cut himself and threw his skin and intestines at police the other day too

5. And there was this delightful story...

6. I realize that we're in a recession and resources are limited, but I didn't think it would lead to cannibalism this soon. Perhaps the answer would be to give rich people even more tax cuts. According to Republicans and many Democrats that solves every problem.

Constant cuts to mental health and substance abuse treatment resources has certainly yielded marvelous results. We had 1000 Medicaid waivers cut in my state thanks to the wonderful Gov. Mitch Daniels. It's time for these guys to stop listening to the voices and quit being mentally retarded and pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Especially revolting are those abused children who are trying to use being brutally beaten, sexually abused, and locked in closets like slaves for years as an excuse for government entitlement handouts. It's their own fault for not being born rich.

7. The poor and mentally ill eating themselves seems like a most amicable solution. Everyone from the humble banker to the parasitic poor must play their part in these times.

8. Even more cannibalism...

What the fuck is this shit? Seriously.