PVC Battlefield 3 players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armitage, Dec 26, 2011.

1. I was wondering who else here on PVC actually plays BF3. So far only AKS and I seem to play, but if anyone else is playing, or willing to play please leave a message here.

2. I still haven't picked it up. The reviews and word of mouth on it weren't that great. I also don't like that it doesn't use Steam.

3. I did, but then Skyrim came along. I saw you two playing last night but it was like 1AM so I went to bed.

4. You can still use the Steam overlay and features. It just has Origin lurking in the background.

The multiplayer is excellent, although I admittedly had my share of considerable misfortunes yesterday.

It would be nice to get a squad together. Depending on random players to cooperate is like depending on Rick Santorum to say something reasonable and unbigoted.

5. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it myself and the reviews all seemed very positive to me; from my experience it's FAR better than BF:BC2 or even BF2, and you enjoyed BF:BC2 so you should like this as well.

6. Tinnnmmm...I don't know about that.

7. When it gets cheap and it shows up on Steam, I'll get it.

BC2 was good for $5, but I think I would have been disappointed if I had spent any real money on it.

8. to momkey any criticism makes it a bad review

9. I don't buy games that score below a 9/10 unless they're really cheap. I flat out don't buy anything that gets below an 8.

10. That's pretty much my rule too. I don't have the time to play average games.