PVC Steam IDs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bfun, Jan 24, 2011.

1. So what you're saying is that we suck? Geeze no one is playing anything really.

Maybe people are playing ME3 on origin?

2. The last 2 numbers are probably all me.

3. I've been playing Deus Ex. I wanted to play around with some of the augmentations. I actually never got the cloaking device or the typhoon the first time I played through. I also missed nearly all of the sidequests.

4. Actually all the DoW2 time is mine apparently.

5. So it is. I've only got 10 hours on the original.

6. Steam Rating: 1.5

Playing time: 97.9 hrs this week

Member Avg: 4.9 hrs past 2 weeks

Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II
    22.8 hrs

Borderlands
    16.9 hrs

Sid Meier's Civilization V
    11.9 hrs

7. watch it shoot up this week

8. Steam Rating: 1.5

Playing time: 96.7 hrs this week

Member Avg: 4.8 hrs past 2 weeks

Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II
    19 hrs

Borderlands
    15 hrs

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    12 hrs

9. You've been playing Overlord right? What do you think?

10. Camera's a bitch but I always wanted to play through this game so I'm having fun leading my minions and monkeying around. I'm really slow, bout 11 hours in and I've barely chipped it. I reached a point where you have to put some guys here than put some on the other platform all the time defending yourself, it's quite annoying. But I'll probly challenge it as I got nothing else to do. Was supposed to move last month but the paperwork is takin it's time and all my stuff but this fusion based netbook is packed away.

If I had to review this game I'd say it gets tedious shortly after you learn the controls. Particularly this part I guess, the save is too far away from the action and the action is very easy to get killed at. perhaps I should upgrade my armor and stuff but the gamefaq didn't say so :/.

I've got a ton of games to get through that I'd bought Christmas 2010 so many are about this demanding and I can tackle them with this laptop :D wish I'd thought of this before...

11. I played it for a few hours and got stuck. The game was alright but I didn't think it was worth continuing.

12. I don't typically enjoy any game with ppl management like this. Too much multitasking. But if you used a 360 controler it's very easy. Still not a multitasking person. But still the concept is too much fun :) I like not only sending your men in but watching them as well xD they bite ankles and jump on backs lol fight very dirty xD

13. If ME3 was available through Steam, the figures for gameplay time would be very different.

14. Until May 7th

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $6.80
    Batman: Arkham City $14.99

15. Awesome. Will definitely pick up Arkham City for that price.

16. I'm playing it now. Perhaps not as good as the first but the wide open skies are a lot of fun. Batman can move.

17. My glorious steam id is oricktakashi however my comp is currently dead

18. It is...... OG10

19. Just put steam back on my pc (must of deleted when my pc fucked up a while back). Got my first steam game, was chatting to AKS and then I'm disconnected and nothing can get me back online. I fucking hate my pc. Gah!

20. You're still running Vista. Aren't you.