REACHER

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by supersonic, Jan 12, 2024.

1. I liked Season 1 from a few years ago. Season 2 came out recently and it seems that REACHER has spent Covid doing a mother fuck ton of steroids. He want from a believable big dude to bigger than Lou Ferrigno's Incredible Hulk. He seems comically big in season 2 and it cracks me up. But check your brain at the door for some fun mindless entertainment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I watched S1 and what was available of S2 with my girlfriend over the holidays. She seems to really like the show, probably for the cinematography and writing.

3. My wife also keeps turning it on. I’m sure it’s for the amazing cinematography.

4. Reacher is one of the most popular series on all streaming services currently, which is pretty big for Amazon Prime Video. I've seen it ranked between #2 and #5 in popularity/ views of all shows right now. It's getting a lot of extra eyes on it for the eye candy factor from the ladies, but it's a decent show overall. There have been some goofy moments like Reacher jumping out of a building AFTER it pretty much exploded without any major injuries, something I think could have been addressed with a bit more thought in the editing process, but watching Reacher is much better than suffering through terrible romantic comedies.